This competition is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry.
Voting for your favourite Anatomical Artwork
As conference registrants, you are encouraged to view and vote for your favourite Anatomical Artwork entry. Voting closes 3pm NZST, Friday 4th December.
- Go to anatomystudent.otago.ac.nz
- Sign-in using the credentials sent to you shortly after registering for the conference. If you cannot remember these, click on the "forgotten username/password" link and follow the instructions.
- Click on: ANZACA eConference 2020-->Anatomical Artwork Competition--> Vote for your favourite Anatomical Artwork --> Attempt quiz now--> enter the number of your favourite artwork (i.e. 18) --> Finish attempt --> Submit all and finish.
Entries will be available for delegates to view in the lead-up to the eConference. Judging will be done online, with all delegates provided with one opportunity to vote for their favourite artwork. Voting will open Monday November 23rd.
Voters are asked to consider the following criteria when making their selection:
- Original and creative interpretation of anatomy
- How well the image addresses an anatomical theme
- Technical excellence
Three prizes will be awarded, based on popular vote. The winning entries will be announced at the end of the eConference, and be published in the ANZACA newsletter.
**By submitting your photo you are providing permission for us to display it on the ANZACA website, during the ANZACA eConference 2020, and use within promotional materials including the ANZACA newsletter (with attribution). Thank you and good luck!