The Association welcomes members from a wide variety of scientific and clinical disciplines. Membership is open to all those interested in clinical anatomy and anatomical sciences. Student membership is encouraged. When applying for, or renewing membership, students should ask their supervisor to email the relevant Treasurer (Australia or New Zealand) to confirm their current status as an enrolled student.
ANZACA also allows associate membership status for members of some other anatomical associations. Full financial BACA and AACA members can register for associate membership via either the Australian or New Zealand membership links below.
If you have any general inquiries about membership please contact the ANZACA secretary Alexandra Webb, email@example.com
Note that membership is aligned with the financial year (July 1 to June 30) and a reminder to renew is typically distributed in July of each year. After membership payment (application or renewal) you will receive an email confirming receipt of your payment. For new members, your membership will be ratified at the next Annual General Meeting as per our constitution.
Membership New Zealand
- Membership discount on attendance at the annual ANZACA conference
- Ability to apply for travel fellowships
- Network with other ANZACA members from Australasia and further abroad
- Access to ANZACA newsletter
- Encouraging the community of clinical anatomy
- Notification of relevant job vacancies
- Reduced rate for affiliate membership to other clinical anatomy organisations
- Cost of membership to professional associations is tax deductible
- Note Associate members are not eligible to be considered for travel fellowships or nomination to council
Code of Conduct
ANZACA is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected characteristics. Please read our Code of Conduct before applying for membership.
Full and student ANZACA members are eligible to apply for a range of travel fellowships and scholarships