If relevant, delegates are advised to check that the content of their presentation meets the conditions of their institutional body donor program (where relevant).
Please be aware that if you have sensitive material in your presentation, this is a public presentation and may be recorded by participants unless you make it explicit that you DO NOT wish this to occur.
Oral Presentation Format
- Oral presentations will be for 10 minutes with 5 minute question time
- The conference committee will choose 2 additional presentations from ANZACA members for the "ANZACA Member Spotlight" (see Conference Schedule) - these presenters will be given 20 minutes with 10 minutes question time.
- Oral presentations will be delivered via a Zoom link through the conference platform.
- You will be responsible for the progression and timing of your own presentation.
Poster Presentation Format
- All accepted posters will be on display throughout the conference in the Virtual Poster Room.
- Posters should be submitted as a PDF (high-resolution)
2-minute Poster Presentation
- A number of these posters will also be selected for a 2-minute presentation during one of the two poster presentation sessions (see Conference Schedule). You will need to be present in the Gather conference platform during this time. Your poster will be displayed in the Auditorium for all attendees, and you will present your research in 2 minutes.
There are two (2) possible formats that you may choose to display your posters: Traditional Poster or "Better Scientific Poster" formats.
Traditional Poster format
The names of all author(s) and institution(s) must be displayed below the title.
Posters need to address the following subheadings:
- Materials and Methods
"Better Scientific Poster" format
Created by Mike Morrison, the Better Scientific Poster is a newly designed poster. It is a relatively clean design, where the main research finding is written right in the middle, in plain language and big letters. Each poster includes a QR code that can be scanned with a smartphone to get a link to the details of the study.
PowerPoint Template: betterposter-template-portrait.pptx
For an example of this format, please see the video below: