What is included in the ANZACA Online Conference 2021 registration fee?
The ANZACA Online Conference 2021 registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all conference workshops and presentations over 3 days.
- Orientation to the Gather platform used for this conference – you will receive guidance in creating your own avatar and using your avatar to navigate the virtual conference space. You will also be able to link your bio to your avatar, allowing others to get to know you better.
- Virtual networking with all sponsors and attendees.
- Anatomical artwork competition: All conference registrants will be invited to submit a piece of original anatomical artwork. Three prizes will be awarded, based on popular vote during the conference.
- Best oral and best poster presentations (in education and clinical research categories): ANZACA members who are presenting at the conference will automatically be eligible for these prizes, to be awarded at the conclusion of the conference.
- Access to all recorded presentations for 6 months following the conference.
Credit card is the preferred payment option. If you are unable to pay by credit card, please email the ANZACA Treasurer with the subject line: "ANZACA 2021 Registration"
|Registration Category||Before 29th November||29th November onwards|
|ANZACA Full member *||$120 AUD||$150 AUD|
|Non-member||$150 AUD||$185 AUD|
|ANZACA Student Member *†||$70 AUD||$85 AUD|
|Student Non-Member †||$100 AUD||$125 AUD|
|Single Day Admission, per day||$60 AUD||$75 AUD|
*If you are not a current ANZACA member and wish to join to receive member rates, please complete your ANZACA membership registration/renewal first and then return to this page to register for the conference. This also applies to ANZACA student membership.
†Student registration is available to students enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, graduate-entry or higher degree research (Masters or PhD) program. Please ask your supervisor to confirm your status by email with the subject line: 'ANZACA 2021 student registration'