Are you a fan of anatomical artwork? If so, why don’t you take part in our anatomical artwork competition! This competition is open to all ANZACA members and students who are currently being supervised by an ANZACA member.
- Submit any original anatomy-related image (e.g., anatomical artwork, body art, anatomy-related street art or food sculptures, nature-inspired anatomy). Note, we are unable to accept any images that show cadaveric material.
- Give your image an appealing title and tell us the story behind it, in no more than 100 words.
- Upload your image and supporting information here: Anatomical Artwork Competition Submission (Currently inactive, check back again soon!)
- Entries close: October 30th, 2020.
The following formats are accepted: JPEG, PNG, TIFF or BMP, with a maximum resolution of 2MB (colour or black and white).
Entries will be available for delegates to view in the lead-up to the eConference. Judging will be done online, with all delegates provided with one opportunity to vote for their favourite artwork.
Voters are asked to consider the following criteria when making their selection:
- Original and creative interpretation of anatomy
- How well the image addresses an anatomical theme
- Technical excellence
Three prizes will be awarded, based on popular vote. The winning entries will be announced at the end of the eConference, and be published in the ANZACA newsletter.
**By submitting your photo you are providing permission for us to display it on the ANZACA website, during the ANZACA eConference 2020, and use within promotional materials including the ANZACA newsletter (with attribution). Thank you and good luck!